Sunday, May 15, 2011

It appears I am terrible at blogging

Typically I only have internet access through that fandangled iPhone contraption of mine. Fancy as it is, I have not figured out how to access this blog site from it. Needless to say, when I am somewhere with an internet connection it is most likely that I have forgotten my laptop or am too tired to come up with something to write.

But I digress...

Now I will share my latest favorite photo..

My crew and our Chevy Cobalt (taken with iPhone)

Recently our intrepid crew traveled to Niobrara, Nebraska to check out some new potential plover monitoring sites. As you can see from this photo the weather was fantastic (not). Apparently the town had recently planted grass alongside this roadway, causing quite a muddy mess when our Chevy Cobalt pulled over. Luckily the 4 of us were able to push her safely back to the road with a little elbow grease. Never a dull moment in the life of a field biologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment