Friday, May 27, 2011

Bed Bugs

Ok, so I don't have bed bugs. But I do have an insanely annoying allergy to dryer sheets. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone leaves their dryer sheet in the dryer and I don't find it until after I have spent the money to dry my bed sheet and towels. I can live with my towels having been affected, but it is damn near impossible to sleep in a bed that you are allergic to. Not only does it make me sneeze, but I get the added delightful bonus of feeling like I have fleas or perhaps rolled around in a bush of poison ivy. Thank goodness for Benadryl induced comas.

Why can't everyone use unscented dryer sheets? Or better yet, none at all. Liquid fabric softener is your friend.

Done ranting. Guess I'll be rocking the sleeping bag tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment