Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ode to the Dunk

Of course I am looking forward to seeing friends and family, but there is one thing I particularly look forward to when returning to New England...

I stole this photo from someone else's blog...


In a few short days I will be re-united with my one true love... Dunkin Donuts. A small black coffee and a boston cream donut make Audrey one happy girl. (I prefer a medium coffee really, but if I forget my re-usable mug they end up giving me a styrofoam cup, which drives me insane. Perhaps the subject of how styrofoam creeps me out will be a good topic for a future blog entry).

 I do of course enjoy a good breakfast sandwich as well, but I can't help but feel that eating a croissant and a boston cream donut at one time is a bit too much (even for me).

I will be home for 4 days... let's see just how many times I can get to the Dunk in that time....

No comments:

Post a Comment